I was finally motivated to deal with some more of my propagation attempts. From cuttings I started in September, I finally gave individual pots to 19 plants. These were the tail end of my big propagation that started with 100 cuttings, and were those cuttings that initially had roots, but not new plantlets. Basically, the leftovers. All of these were together in a single 3 inch square pot before I split them up.
And these I had started two months ago, as cuttings in sphagnum. All had roots, and most had some sign of leaves, although often tiny:
Between the two containers there were about 32 cuttings. I think I started with about 40. I split them, 10 on left with the biggest plantlets, and about 22 more with roots and smaller or no plantlets visible. I bet all turn in to plants.