that will teach me to raise bot flies for my helis inside the house, ugh....
True Bugs really Suck
Parameters changed significantly but still within documented recommendations
Not really sure why the big change, maybe it takes a while to stabilize, maybe it's a result of the aeration, dunno
I like the 5.6 pH, Would prefer EC of 900 or less. I'll keep monitoring and see when things stabilize and at what level.
u silly thang
think I was having cross contamination earlier, these readings make more sense and are spot on.
Last edited by Av8tor1; 02-10-2016 at 08:51 PM.
Plant size now exceeds the largest specimen that was left in soil as a control.
middle sized specimen, one month ago:
Two weeks ago:
Last edited by Av8tor1; 02-11-2016 at 07:52 AM.
Moved the runt today..
Used same solution recipe
pH = 6.7
EC = 550 uS/cm
Washington state university recommends a pH of 6-7, so going to see if I can get 14 days from the solution
I suspect the increase in values are in part due to evaporation.
Going to top off with RO and retest tomorrow.
final plant moved, all three are each in their own hydro units now.
Chems (plus trichoderma)
Last edited by Av8tor1; 02-15-2016 at 11:56 AM.
Wasabi farm in Oregon
Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.
that's some great growth so far! I didn't realize the value of wasabi, until I searched online for the cost of a few rhizomes lol. I also didn't know most wasabi preparations sold in stores and in jars are mostly horseradish. but then again, I don't eat sushi too often...
"Be quiet! The plants will hear y... noooooo!" 'chomp - burp!'