I saw on the discovery chanel today about a plant from Australia that will sting you if you touch it. Then everytime the area that was stung gets wet it's like getting stung all over again. This last from 2 weeks and up to 6 months after the sting. Does anybody know anything about this?
I guess I don't need to ask if anyone grows this plant. I don't think I could stand it, but I can think of some people I'd like to send it to as a gift. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img]