1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're welcome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alack and alas, I am begining to think it was not meant to be. I had followed alot of the suggestions on the web sites mentioned above, and my moon flowers (and morning glories) were doing wonderfully. They were all at least 2-3 inches tall and looking very healthy. I thought I would put them outside to enjoy some one of the first really sunny days we had had for about a week. I then went into Colorado Springs to see my grandparents and do alittle shopping. When I came home I found that a hail storm had gone through , and most of my plants where destroyed. A few of the morning glories look like they might survive, but I'm not going to hold my breath. So I'm going to have to wait a few weeks, and hope I can find some seeds this close to summer, and try yet again. I'm going to be very stubborn and ignore any signs that may be being sent to me and I will suceed in growing some of these silly plants more than three inches high. (I'm just glad that none of them where my mom's CPs!!) [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img] But I just thought I would keep everyone updated.
    Meg

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You grow girl!

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I planted some morning glory"cameo". It germinated today, and I planted the seeds on saturday. So It germinated fast, on the packed it said "germination will occur 5-8 days" My germinated in 3 days.
    Well, now that its germinated, how do I look after it?
    How much sunlight do they need?
    How much humidity.etc.
    The instructions said "put in dark, cool place(about 15-20C) and cover with clear plastic bag" It worked!
    So I would reccomend this![img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Regards,
    Dino
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They do well in full sunlight. I'm not aware of any humidity specifications. Give them a trellis or something their tendrils can latch onto. By late summer a little as one plant can spread sufficiently to cover much area with beautiful flowers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12