What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rose

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello, I just wanted to share a picture of a flower from my rose plant. Enjoy.
rose.jpg

Andrew

It looks even better one day later!
rose2.JPG

Enjoy,
Andrew

Kirk - thanks. No it is called Tigress (JACTURPL)
Andrew

Wow. It looks even better in the second photo.
smile.gif

I love roses. There are so many beautiful colors and forms its hard to pick a favorite. I need to renovate my rose bed and start over.

Nice pics!
smile.gif

very nice, i used to have a stars and stripes, but i think it had more stripes than that, still a very nice rose, i love roses

Oh, that IS beautiful!

Very nice! My roses did wonderful this year. I had several teas make it over 25' (non-climbing) roses were and still are very abundant. I have 76 rose bushes and my favorites are Princess Diana and Desert Peace.

Joe

Adnedarn,
Does it have fragrance? I am guessing probably not or very faint.

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ Oct. 21 2004,2:20)]very nice, Is that the "stars and stripes" form?
Stripes and stars like that are usually casued by a harmless virus, new types of rose and tulip are made by using this virus.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ Oct. 25 2004,11:11)]Adnedarn,
Does it have fragrance? I am guessing probably not or very faint.

Joe
Yes it does. Pretty strong actually... I don't know anything about roses... But the website of the maker of this plant calls the fragrance "sweet essence of ripe currants"
smilie4.gif

Andrew

Back