What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A. konjac

Colieo

Staff member
Hey guys, just a question,
I have an A.konjac (thanks agian, Ozzy), and it came up strong this summer. However, the leaves seemed to die back unaturally soon. How long do they usually keep thier leaves? As of now, all that is left is the green stem.

Thanks,
Cole

I don't know what that is...

U have a dead flower OMG, i tink it was titan arum, but in gogle i found photos of the same plant w both names, well maybe im wrong, but maybe this help other members to know waht is, and help u, hope u found help fast. = ).

mine are dying back now,but only came up in June, so 3 and-a-bit-months growing season...

mine has died back over the last week, how are we supposed to over winter these guys again?

keep them bone-dry and cool, frost-free

Mine died back three weeks ago. They will die back when they weather starts to change and come up nicely next year.

Mine died back in Sept.
Over the winter keep them in a cool, dark, dry place.

They seem to have a mind of their own. They will sprout when they want and die back when they want.

Back