What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Combo - U. pubescens & U. longifolia (jrod $27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- U. pubescens from Serra Caraca, Minas Gerais, Brazil. I will separate a nice division (~1") from my mother plant. This is a very robust growing that flowers quickly & profusely. It should establish easily from a piece this size.

- U. longifolia - a robust seedgrown plant currently in a 2.5" pot and already flowering (I will ship unpotted).

U. pubescens flowers (from mother plant)
Upubescensflowers021213RS.jpg

U. pubescens foliage
Upubescensfoliage020513RS.jpg

- Bidding starts @ $2.
- Buyer pays shipping - which is estimated to be ~$6. If you win more than one of my auctions, I will combine shipping to reduce costs.
- USA only.
- Please plan to pay within 24 hours of auction close.
- For questions or suggestions, I can be reached @
Emailaddressasimage.jpg

$27

bump!

The NASC has received payment for this item from the high bidder, so the donor is now clear to ship! Thanks for supporting the Conservancy :)

Shipped package this morning via USPS Priority mail.

Last edited:
Jrod sent me a PM to let me know that plants were received in good shape. I also received Paypal for postage reimbursement.

I hope the plants grow well!!

Jrod sent me a PM to let me know that plants were received in good shape. I also received Paypal for postage reimbursement.

I hope the plants grow well!!

Sounds good! Seems as if that wraps up this auction thread so I'll close it out. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back