What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. neocaledonica Seeds (DonH $15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crissytal

What is and what should never be
Up for auction is a packet of 15+ D. neocalendonica seeds. I have had very good germination with them. No special treatment required. Harvested summer of 2012 and have been kept refrigerated.

Bidding starts at $2.00.

Buyer pays shipping. Shipping will be $3.00 for USPS First Class mail in a bubble envelope; Priority mail would be $6.00. First Class International mail would be $4.00. I will combine shipping on multiple auction wins. If combined with plants, shipping will be Priority only. Sorry Canada, cannot combine with plants.

USA and Canada only. To Canadian bidders, I have to add the stipulation that I cannot be responsible if Customs opens the seeds and decides to destroy them. I will do my best to ensure I have everything packaged and documented properly; I cannot make any guarantees however.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns via PM or email me at whisperingwinds (at) gmail.com

Last edited:
Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Shipped 4.16.13. Please see PM for tracking information.

Received.
Thanks, Crystal.

Excellent! Thanks for the notification. With that I'll close the thread as this auction is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back