What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ57

I am a CPaholic...
For your bidding pleasure, a temperate plant package consisting of 1 typical Sarracenia flava division from mature flowering plant; 2 Drosera filiformis x tracyi; 2 Drosera intermedia (no location data), and 1 Venus Flytrap Dente variety. All plants shipped bare root.

Pics of VFT, D. filiformis, and intermedia are representative of the plants being offered. The VFT is a recent division from a large clump. The D. filiformis offered are just starting to sprout from winter hibernacula. The S. flava division is the actual plant being offered as it looks today with a pic of what the pitchers looked like in spring of last year. Winter leaves will be cut for shipping.

Bidding starts at $5
U.S. only please
Buyer pays shipping, $13 medium priority mail flat rate box. I do not do PayPal, so for shipping fee I will accept check, money order, or cash through snail mail.
Winning bidder to contact me for shipping details through email at dcrawfordus4@yahoo.com, NO PMs please.

I can combine packaging to reduce shipping costs if you win more than one of my auctions.

8617687900_bc26136011_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
8617576336_c42dd6d55e_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
D. intermedia
8616469707_5089748cb9_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Actual plant offered
8617575842_22d30cf7e5_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Pic from last year
8616469391_79c8b93eeb_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Shipping received and plants shipped today :-D

Plants arrived today in great shape. Thanks!

Plants arrived today in great shape. Thanks!

Excellent! Thanks for the notification; with that we'll close out this auction thread as complete. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back