- Utricularia asplundii - this is a division from my mother plant made last fall. It is growing well & flowering. I refer to this as my 'short-lobe' clone since the 3 lower lobes on the flowers are fairly short. This plant is from Chiwinda, Ecuador and is a very robust grower. It flowers almost constantly in my basement environment, and along with U. alpina, is one of the easiest and most-forgiving species in section Orchidioides.
Fuzzy flower pic of the blooms currently on the plant
Mother plant earlier in 2012
- Bidding starts @ $2
- flower stalks are unlikely to handle the shipping / packing process
- Buyer pays shipping - which is estimated to be ~$12 (this is a guess ). If you win more than one of my auctions, I will combine shipping to reduce costs.
- USA only.
- Please plan to pay within 24 hours of auction close.
- For questions or suggestions, I can be reached @