What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera hilaris seedlings (afrodisa $8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
For bid - 3 Drosera hilaris seedlings potted and rooted in a 2" cup. The largest of these plants is approximately 3/4" (17 mm) across and about 4 months old. This species is tricky to germinate from seed.

save1.jpg

US bidders only - my apologies to others.

Winning bidder will pay $6.55 for Priority mailing with tracking.

Bidding starts at $2

The NASC has received payment for this item so you are clear to ship! Thanks for supporting the conservancy :)

Item has been shipped. :)

USPS tracking shows these plants have been delivered.

Plants were received on the 24th. I must not have hit the send button after composing previous message. @%$^&*!xz Hate it when I do that and it was such a nice message too , had lots of good words about the speed of shipment , clever packaging, etc. They are here and in good shape.

DaveA

Plants were received on the 24th. I must not have hit the send button after composing previous message. @%$^&*!xz Hate it when I do that and it was such a nice message too , had lots of good words about the speed of shipment , clever packaging, etc. They are here and in good shape.

DaveA

Excellent! Thanks for the notification; with that we'll close out this auction thread as complete. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back