What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe technically the taxonomic 'lumpers' won a short-term battle and succeeded in having section Iperua absorbed by section Orchidioides. However, I think that many (most?) people who grow plants from both groups agree that there are significant differences. Here is an opportunity to acquire all of the Iperua species in one swoop (for a quick list of Iperua & Orchidioides species see the 1st post in this thread). Each species includes a small clump which should be enough to establish it in your collection.
+++++++++++++++++
U. reniformis - this clone came to me as 'Enfant terrible' but one of my pots has produced leaves over 1.3" so it may not be this cultivar. Either way, it is a very robust-grower.
Urenienfantnasc040613RS.jpg

+++++++++++++++++
U. nelumbifolia - characterized by very cool-looking peltate leaves.
Unelumbinasc040613RS.jpg

+++++++++++++++++
U. geminiloba - triangular leaves on 4-6" stalks. I started this small division form roots fairly recently so it is still quite small.
Ugemininasc040613RS.jpg

+++++++++++++++++
U. nephrophylla - small utric with one of my favorite flowers (white w/ bulging yellow 'eyes'). I will send a generous piece from one of my older pots that has been overgrown with mosses. When placed in new media, it will quickly establish itself. When I first started growing this species, I received 3 different clones from 3 sources. Two of the clones were either very slow to flower or didn't flower at all (& they got tossed). This clone flowers profusely from a young age.
Unephronasc040613RS.jpg

+++++++++++++++++
U. humboldtii - very unique paddle-shaped leaves on long stalks. In pots, the leaves typically are 4-7" tall. However, in one of my tanks they reach 16-18". My windowsill plant recently rewarded me with a flower (another w/ bulging 'eyes'). I will include a nice clump that has gone 'feral' in one of my basement tanks in the live LFS lower layer. The leaves are ~4-6 tall. (sorry - no pic --- if you 'need' a pic - let me know)

- Bidding starts @ $2.
- Buyer pays shipping - which is estimated to be ~$6-12 (this is a guess ???). If you win more than one of my auctions, I will combine shipping to reduce costs.
- USA only.
- Please plan to pay within 24 hours of auction close.
- For questions or suggestions, I can be reached @
Emailaddressasimage.jpg

$10. Really cool offer :D

Awwww... database error when I tried to bid again! Too bad, guess there were a lot of last minute bids :)

Corey

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!
Thanks to a quick payment by the winner & an equally speedy notification by Presto, I was able to get this package into the mail today.

Shipped over lunch via USPS Priority. Tracking info should be in recipient's email (from USPS website). Personal email with postage reimbursement information has been sent to recipient.

Plants received, potting now :)

Plants received, potting now :)

Great! Thanks for this notification. With that, we'll close this auction thread. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back