What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heliamphora parva (killerplantsguy $130)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of true holy grails of Heliamphora cultivation.

One adult division; likely rooted, but I won't be taking the division until a day or two prior to shipment.
Here is a pic from the mother plant taken moments ago:

auction_parva.jpg

I cannot make any promises since the division is yet to be taken, but I expect it to have roots and include a couple adult pitchers approx. 4-5" in height.

I find this to be a very easy plant to grow but ymmv.... since this will be a fresh division I do not recommend it for the inexperienced grower.

No warranties expressed nor implied.

Buyer pays $15USD shipping.
Shipment will be made within 2 days of payment weather permitting. Shipment will be made via USPS priority mail with signature confirmation.

USA bidders only, NO foreign shipments so please do not ask

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

I will be gone Wednesday through Saturday so be patient if it takes me a day or two to reply.

Bidding starts at $2USD

Good luck, this will be my last offering for NASC 2013
Av

65 beards

70 moldy strawberries....

85 buckaroos!

100 dead presidents wearing floured wigs; ill-fitting dentures; and sporting tights; and, Butch, can you send it me while I am in Vancouver, BC?

Thanks!

120 . . . You punks . . .

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Shipped via usps priority with numbers

received PM from killerplantsguy...
item arrived in excellent condition

received PM from killerplantsguy...
item arrived in excellent condition

Excellent! Thanks for the notification. With that I'll close the thread as this auction is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back