What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dionaea "Bigmouth" (pasoftim $12)

DroseraBug

Grow Pitcher Plants!
Winner will receive at least four Dionaea "Bigmouth". Please start bidding at $5. Plant will be shipped bare root. I'll combine shipping if more than one item I grow happens to be won by the same bidder. Shipping is U.S. only via priority mail @ $6.00. Plants are currently putting on nice new growth. Plants are well acclimated to outdoor conditions and were propagated in-vitro along with all of the other vfts' I'm propagating. The plants shipped will be similar to that in photo below. Thanks.

DSC06972.jpg

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Shipping paid. Item will be shipped Monday, April 22nd. Please reply when plants are received. Thank you.

Please update the status of the auction:
Winner: Have you received the item? Is it in the condition described and expected?

Thanks! This will help us close out the few remaining threads in the 2013 auction. Even though we could assume that "no news is good news" and that the winner received the item in good condition, we'd rather receive confirmation of this. Just a quick note is all that's needed!

Cheers,
Ryan Kitko
Vice President, The North American Sarracenia Conservancy

Back