What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. edwardsiana Handmade Clay Charm/Necklace (DroseraBug $10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to decide which species of Nepenthes to sculpt for this auction...I wanted to pick something popular that would inspire people to bid high for the NASC. Then I realized, there is no species with higher levels of awesome than N. edwardsiana.

This charm was sculpted from polymer clay. It is painted with acrylic painted and then glazed with a clear topcoat. I tried to give it a textured, antique kind of look with the paint. It is handmade and one of a kind.

The bidder will pay shipping. Shipping will cost $6 for priority mail with a small box or $3 for first-class-mail with a bubble mailer (whichever you prefer). I can ship internationally as well, but I'll have to look up how much that will cost.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

The bidding starts at $2.
11824_10151405113446775_360763963_n.jpg

155610_10151405118596775_990150958_n.jpg

69046_10151405118646775_2072593007_n.jpg

IMG_5065.jpg

IMG_5068b.jpg

IMG_5061.jpg

Last edited:
Love it! $10

I added a chain and some new pictures with better lighting.

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

DroseraBug: I am trying to send you shipping info, but your inbox is full. Please make some space! Thank you :)

Done, my apologies. I've cleared it twice now. Received a bunch of pms' at once. Best.

Victor

AUCTION CLOSED. One of the neatest auction items I've seen. Thank you for donating this as I will continue to enjoy it. Very nice work. Plan to show it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back