What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus Emu Point (Cthulhu138 $60)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continental US only.

Starting Bid $2.

We will pay for the shipping.

Any questions please feel free to PM me.

This Ceph was divided last Spring I believe, and was moved over to this grow area a few months ago http://www.terraforums.com/forums/s...uild-a-Cephalotus-grow-space-would-love-input!. It will be shipped in the pot it is currently growing in 2 3/4" X 5.5" tall Anderson band pot. Tray watering method.

DO NOT EXPECT this coloration under normal growing conditions you will just be disappointed. I'm getting basically the same coloration from every clone I've put in there so its reasonable to believe its the LEDs and not the clone that is producing this coloration.

DSC_0167 by randallsimpson, on Flickr

DSC_0168 by randallsimpson, on Flickr

DSC_0169 by randallsimpson, on Flickr

DSC_0170 by randallsimpson, on Flickr

Payment for this item has been received by the NASC. You may ship this item when ready!

High bidder: If you haven't already, please contact the donor directly regarding shipping arrangements, including how to pay for any shipping costs if noted in the original post. Please remember to return to this thread to note when the item has been shipped and received so that the thread can be closed appropriately.

Thanks for supporting the NASC this year! :)

All packed up and heading out today via USPS tracking # PM'd to bidder.

Plant arrived today. Looks great ! Thanks Randal and thanks to the NASC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back