If it is moved to a chat room, Bugweed will not be able to get in and participate. *He has stated on numerous occasions that his computer is too old and I believe the issue is java scripts but dependent upon the type of computer he uses, there could be many other issues prohibiting him from having full access a chat room.
This Board meeting was seconded to be nothing more than a very simple vote on the 6 issues previously listed:
1) * Pursuit of Casper
2) * Incorporation of the NASC as a for profit corporation with the provision that all prior acts be ratified within a reasonable amount of time not to exceed 30 days or incorporation of the NASC with the provision that all prior acts be ratified as well as submission of a 501 (c ) application to the IRS for consideration also within a reasonable amount of time not to exceed 30 days from October 29. 2005. *
3) *Procuring FEIN #s, it’s a simple phone call to Kansas
4) *Selection of a state to incorporate the NASC.
5) *Release of auction money to the Finance Chair to open a bank account for the NASC as well as authority to disburse money to retain an attorney and to incorporate the NASC as well as to disburse money for filing fees.
6) *Nomination of a new President possibly, 0zzy?, and voting that person in.
I believe Noah, The NASC Chair of Public Relations, indicated he would not be available on the 29th at 8pm central and he is forwarding absentee votes to an “appropriate” person. The Board Meetings were always held in a chat room and were always open to who ever wanted to attend so my understanding would be that there is no reason why the actual voting of the above issues couldn’t be moved to a chat room of Copper’s at a different site providing-
1) *The url to this site and chat room is posted here and e-mailed to the NASC mail group which is all the Board members
2) *The Board Meeting would still be open to any who wish to log in regardless of whether they are a Board Member or not just like how the meetings used to be
3) * Instructions on how to log in are provided here, in this thread, and the site/chat is up a day before the Board Meeting so folk can make sure they can log on
4) *It is noted that Bugweed wanted to participate and vote therefore the name and contact information of an “appropriate” person to forward absentee votes to needs to be listed here in this thread so he can forward same
5) *Records be maintained as to how each individual member voted
6) *The majority votes from the Board on the above issues be shared in minutes taken and posted in this forum somewhere in public view
7) *Any business, other than the actual voting, be conducted at a future Board Meeting. *Examples: #1 is basically a vote to pursue (report) Casper or not. How to report him can be addressed at a future Board Meeting and whether to pursue him beyond reporting him to proper authorities could also be addressed at a future Board Meeting. *#2 is basically a vote to incorporate or not. That’s going to be a simple one word response. If the majority vote is to incorporate, details can be discussed at a future Board Meeting. If the majority vote is no, well then that can be discussed at a future Board Meeting also.
This being said, meetings were always in an open chat room anyway so where’s the new site and new chat room for the meeting on the 29th?