What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nasc board meeting- here at 8pm central 10/29/2005

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]downloading now

Ah, good. Was just about to PM you...

I don't have the AOL chatter, and am not allowed to download it here at work, unfortunatly.

Thanks for the info. I'm just sitting here. I have AIM (PlantAKiss) and Yahoo (KissAPlant) if anyone needs to communicate that way.

Done. I can now AIM.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I don't have the AOL chatter, and am not allowed to download it here at work, unfortunatly.

Let's hope that Copper can get another chat together, then.

Hmm. not letting me in. Trying another account.

Pak, did you get that aim invite?

It still won't let me in. I even created a new account (3rd time).

not getting in either, even tried different accout.

Hmm. I'm in. Just made another account.

Capslock

Still blocked. I need to go. Maybe we need to reschedule and do this on MSN, AIM or Yahoo Messenger?

It is up to the group.

Oh boy, here we go again...
confused.gif

Okay, it was me.  I figured it out.  It was the slip of the hand.  I thnk that is good enough for tonight and we will get together for another one.  A job very well done.  At least I know what I did now and will tape one key in the future

I was a bad mod and kicked you all out at once. The power!

Oki doki. So, I guess that cloncludes the meeting then. Congratulations everyone!

OK, I got the whole thing logged and saved!

Capslock

Cool! We got some stuff done. When will be the next meeting????

We will set that by email. We have two sites available for a site. PAK can you get in touch with ... I can not think of who it was, but can you get intouch with him anyway?

Thanks

Ok...I will see if PTFreedlander is still around.

Thanks everyone. We'll get this worked out.

Back