Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Regional head growers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you wish to be considered for a Regional Head grower please contact a board member. The Regional head Growers will work under the Head Grower, Dean Cook. They will keep track of plants and growers in their region.

Thank you
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why should people who take on extra responsibility for growing plants also have to keep track of plants and growers in their region? Shouldn't the book-keeping go to someone else?
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is what a regoinal head grower is, but there is no such thing as a regular growing. Even the lowest level of grower will have to report how their plants are doing to the regional head, who will report the information to the Head Grower. Record keeping is everyones job. The amount you are responsible for just gets larger as your power is greater. We are looking at going non-profit in the future. The records must be kept near perfectly. It can not be the Head Growers job to keep track of all the growers. It would be over whelming. That is why it will be broken down. The head grower just needs to check with the regoinal heads. If we finally get too many growers for the regionals to keep track of we will create area growers, who will answer to the regional grower. THis will be the same with distribution and conservancy. This is a big country. Think of it as mayors, governors,president.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am Regional Head grower for the Northern California area. We need someone for Southern California. We need to work on growing charts, for the various species, and forms for keeping track of day to day growing operations. Anyone with ideas, PM us when you can.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Le bump.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It might help if you define what "regional" is. Does that mean one Regional Grower per state, groups of states, parts of states, counties?
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you get a the map I sent out to the board members? If not I will send it again. No, a region is large. Eventually there may be Area Head growers (if we every have enough growers that the numbers require it. Sorry Buggs, it will be bigger then cali for now, but I figure that California and Florida will be the first to have Area Head Growers. It is all about span of control and 12 growers is the limit under the Head Grower before we Divide it again. If it was then divided into Regions the Regional Head would be resposible just for his Area Head Growers and the would be responsible for the growers in their area. The span of control gets smaller as you get closer to the top of the chain, so Dean is resposible for the Regional Growers, but may check on any level.

Look at the map that I sent, If you received it. We need to decided on the areas. I am using various methods to figure the divide. I am using the cenus divide, the time divide and CP books (do as to figure where the heaviest concentration of CPs are) I will make my suggested divides from a combination of those. I will probable end up taking a region or area. Only three brave volunteers have contacted me thus far. Any board member hear from anyone else? I think it is time to start contacting known growers. We also have many other positions to fil. I emailed the list that I had os people that wanted to help, but I have not heard from them.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not recall seeing a map. But I'll check again to see. Any way the map can be posted for all to see?
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast