What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next meeting

• Thread starter Copper
  • Start date
The next meeting will be on the 10th of this month at 8 central. I hope to see more there. We are getting things together nicely and need as much help as possible. I will add the agenda tomorrow.

Agenda

1) discussion and possible vote on formal memberships.
2) What are the regions going to be.
3)  Developing committees to assist Heads

Financial
Growers – consist of regional growers
Membership – under PR
Regional committee for Conservancy
Regional committee for Distribution

4)  Discussion on Procuring FEIN #s, it’s a simple phone call to Kansas and possible vote.
5)  Discussion of a state in which to incorporate the NASC.  This topic will probably take a couple of meetings.  It is just not choosing a state, but which will best serve our purposes.
6)  Discussion on what to do with the auction money.  Do we Release auction money to the Finance Chair to open a bank account?  What about an internet based bank so that the account remains where it is when Treasurers are change?  Other ideas?  It should always take two to release moneys.
strike that last topic.  
7) talk about approaching Botanique and seeing if we could join forces
somehow and/or donate money to them?  Developing relationships with other agencies.

If anyone has anythin else that they would like to discuss please let me know ASAP.

Can you explain again how to log into discussion please.

Thanks,

Kirk Martin
Fitchburg, Mass

Chat

I have made a couple of setting changes so hopefully there are no problems.

Hi Copper,

I tried it out and was able to log in

Thanks,

Now just have to remember the meeting!!

Kirk
Fitchburg Mass

It worked for me too and I also hope I remember.

I will post a reminder the day before the meeting.
smile.gif

I am guessing this is just for board members.

Okay...

Could I recommend that members be allowed to view (perhaps even participate in the discussions) however not vote on them?

Kirk
Fitchburg again...

I think that anyone is allowed to attend the meeting.

Right.  Anyone can attend and those that have contacted a board member to ask for membership may have a vote on some of the issues.  We are now above forty members.

I would like to add one more thing to the agenda if it is alright with the other board members. I would like to talk about money for mailing rescued plants. I believe that the money to mail the plants should come out of the fund. I will try to put a quick budget together, allotting money to some of the Heads. The Head of Conservancy and Distrbution must have money to complete their jobs. Collectors should have fluid on hand as well. That we should supply.

Copper,

I will be returning from a business trip during the meeting. Will someone be taking meeting minutes and where will they be posted?

Thanks
Glenn

Capslock will take care of the minutes. After he cleans them up into minute form I sure we can post them.

Thanks

I will be there for the meeting to if thats ok??
smile_l_32.gif

Sure. Stop by and hang out. Might like it.

smile_m_32.gif
Thank you Bugweed i shall be there..
smile.gif

Back