What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting reminder

This is your reminder that there is a NASC meeting tomorrow evening at 8PM central.

Chat

be there!
confused.gif

Is it being held in the same place??
confused.gif

Yes, but I increased the time between updates, so hopefully it will not flash for you.

Thanks for the reminder! I've got relatives coming, but I'll do my best to be there!

Hey guys. I have an issue. Like I said last week, I'm going to have business intrusions for the next 12 months or so, and it just happened. I have dinner with our publisher's European branch all of the sudden, so I'll only be able to make the first half-hour of the meeting or so. Would anyone be so kind as to do my ONE job right now, which is log the meeting? I just copy/paste the whole meeting into a Word document, doing it every five minutes or so in case of a chatroom crash. I'll try to do it leaving my computer on and staying logged in, but someone else should back me up just in case.

Thanks in advance, and I'll see everyone in the meeting tonight!

Capslock

I can do it Caps. Not a problem.

I have to register everytime I try to login.Is this normal?

Jerry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ Nov. 09 2005,5:49)]Yes, but I increased the time between updates, so hopefully it will not flash for you.
Pak got flashed?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I have to register everytime I try to login.Is this normal?

Yup.

lol Now wait a minute! Trust me, this is not the good kind of flash.
confused.gif

not again

And it looks like we're off with a boot! We need to establish a plan for what to do in these cases.

It's happening again!.
laugh.gif

Capslock

Welcome to the Twilight Zone!! Mr. Rod Serling, would you care to say a few words?

Why don't we use a program like AOL Instant Messenger for these chats?
You can do chats with multiple people, and it is stable.

Aol IM sounds like a grat plan to me...I use AOL anyway...

I tried to get in. I was there a few seconds and got knocked out. I type my username and password again, but it says wrong username or password entered, please try again.
confused.gif

Back