What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resumes please

Hello. It is time to fill committees and to make list of possible growers and collectors. Would the members please write a short resume and PM it to me. That way the board can better place the members into areas that wuld be helpful to the corp and pleasing to the member. Feel free to suggest what you would like to do.

Thank you

Hi Copper another suggestions...
Maybe people can also include resources that they can
bring as growers to the table too?

Hey Kirk, can you let us know what you mean by 'resources they can bring as growers'?  Do you mean greenhouse space?  Or maybe relationships with botanical gardens.  Or proficiency with plant tracking systems...

Thanks.  I'm not trying to be a 'wise guy' by asking in this way.  You may have things in mind that we wouldn't think of unless specified.  Thanks for your help as I'm putting my resume together now.

The resume I use when applying for a job; with work history and education and so on? Or a CP growing resume?

Resume submitted to Rose for review.

Will reply with resume very soon.
Very busy this time of year!!!
smile.gif

Kirk
Fitchburg, Mass
Growin' since 75
Growin' CP since 90

Back