What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

meeting reminder

• Thread starter Copper
  • Start date
meeting tomorrow night at 8 central. If one of you Aim people would please get a chat going for us. I will see you there.

We doing that new-fangled AIM thing? or back to the
web-based system?

Kirk
Still in Fitchburg Mass

AIM worked well.

I'm sorry but I can't attend. My kid's doing her first concert with school. Let me know if you need anything from me Rose. I already submitted a brief resume. Thanks!
J

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ Dec. 07 2005,8:57)]AIM worked well.
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
I dont have AIM..
smile_h_32.gif

You can download AIM...I think from AOL's website. Trust me, if Bugweed can get AIM loaded, anyone can. lol (
smile_m_32.gif
<---That's for you, Buggie. ) We had people scrambling to get AIM at the last meeting after the other chat room kept booting us. So sign up for AIM early!

AIM worked great. I'll try to set up a chat room since I have AOHell.

Everyone who has AIM and wants into the meeting, if you could add your **AIM name** in this thread so I can send out an "invitation." I don't THINK you can make a link into an AIM chat room.

It is still CarniCopper right now.

smile_h_32.gif
Sorry but i aint loading any AOL crap on to my comp.. I hope you all have a great meeting tonight maybe someone can keep me posted as to how it went...
smile_m_32.gif

AIM is just a messenging service. Other ISPs offer the same type of service like Yahoo, MSN and others. It has no connection to AOL other than allowing you to chat with people out-of-network.

Anyone interested in downloading AIM, you can find it here:

http://www.aim.com/index.adp?aolp=0

PAK -

Add me please

Thanks!

Mike (a.k.a. houstonherp)

add me PAK:

Eric
AIM: cpyanger23

Back