Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Computer Crash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My son downloaded some programs and caused a crash. Did you guys go ahead with the meeting or shall we try again?
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, is it good to hear from you! We were all very concerned as to why you weren't at the meeting.

I'll let a bona fide board member bring you up to speed - if they haven't done so already - but suffice it to say yes, the meeting went on as scheduled, and PAK did a remarkable job of filling in for you.
    Mike Howlett

"Leuc, I am your flava!"

Now we know Princess Leah's last name: Wilkerson!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the meeting took place. We figured something like that happened to you, and are glad that it wasn't something serious.

PAK filled in admirably, and we accomplished two major goals: voting and approving the bylaws, and the regional growers. I'll post the minutes when I get a bit of time.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ummm...thanks guys... but they are being overly generous with the praise. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img] I muddled through as best I could. We tabled some issues but did two votes. We figured we could always amend things later if needed. Needless to say...we missed you!

I am very glad to know you are OK. We were worried. Neither rain nor sleet nor snow can keep CarniCopper from her meeting...but I guess a computer crash can. lol

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're anxiously awaiting the minutes and it's hard to focus on the onrushing holidays while wondering who voted on what. I finally became an AIM person after the meeting and will hopefully take part in the next meeting.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't show up as I wasn't comfortable in setting up AIM at work. Maybe next time...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emesis et all,

If you aren't comfortable with downloading the program onto a computer, your can use the browser based Aim Express (www.aim.com) without any downloads.

Sorry I missed the meeting! It completely slipped my mind. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] I will have my computer alert me for future meetings.

-noah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    noah,

Thanks for the tip. My linux based Firefox and Mozilla browsers are not recognized by AIM Express. I'm sure most NASC members won't have the OS issue with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast