Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Annual Meeting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Our annual membership meeting is coming up. I need to make an agenda. There may be things that you, the membership, would like to discuss and vote on. I need to know what those discussion might be. You can either send your questions or ideas to PAK, me or post them here. The agenda will be out with less then ten days warning, but it has been a busy season for all.

Thanks
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have been using a chat room for the NASC meetings via AOL/AIM since the other room tended to crash. If you wish to attend the meeting please let me know so I can add your name to the "Buddy invitation" I have to send out to get you into the chat room.

If you don't have AOL or don't already have AIM downloaded, you can get the FREE download through AOL's website (aol.com). I believe someone said there is another program you can use if for some reason you don't want to download the AIM program onto your computer. Uhh...I can't remember who that was so... if that person could post where to get that other program, that would be great. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] This is all very easy and once you have it, you can get into the chat room easily.

Anyone wishing to add your name to the list of attendees, either post it here, PM me your AIM name or email me with it at PlantAKiss@aol.com *PRIOR to the meeting* please! And be patient because it takes me a while to send the buddy invites out as people log on. Logging on a little before the meeting time will help so I can get the invites out (I'm on dial up so I'm a little slow).

This will be our first meeting for the year, so lets make it a BIG one. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Please let us know what you'd like the agenda to be...any ideas or concerns. We have a lot of work ahead of us this year and we need to be about it!

Alrighty...agenda suggestions??

I'd like to maybe talk about the web site. Perhaps people should take a look at the web site under construction and make some suggestions about what we need to add. Bugweed has suggested a photo gallery and I'd like to have a Recognition page for anyone who allows us to rescue plants from their property. Maybe we could have a page with links to stories on past rescues or people who have contributed to protecting plants like Mrs. Wilkerson? Maybe even a little blurb about the ESCAPE group who is growing plants for us?

And also I'd like to know where we are on getting a bank account opened.

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't me, but the program is Trillian http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/
    It works as all the popular IM programs at once.
    So you don't need to have each one running.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much! And thanks to those of you who have PMed me your AIM names. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just so everyone is clear...the Annual Meeting is:

**Thursday, January 12th at 8 p.m. CENTRAL time.**

Don't forget to email/PM your AIM name to me PRIOR to the meeting so I can send a Buddy invite. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure you'll remember my name?
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ummm...what was it? DaddyBigPitchers? lol

Yup, you are on my NASC Buddy List. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well since there has been no response to the agenda question, we shall discuss the policies (growing collecting, distributing...)

The web site

and status of the corp.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast