What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good job Patrick!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Having been very tied up with personal issues for the last several weeks, I finally got a chance to check out our website which has been updated by our webmaster Patrick Triggs (PTFreelander).  http://www.nasarracenia.org/

It looks awsome!  Although the site is still under construction, more has been added.  Its starting to shape up nicely.

We will be posting articles and photos so if anyone has any articles they have written which relate to Sarracenia, conservation, bogs or bog trips, etc., please feel free to submit them for review.  Patrick has a nice article posted of one of his bogging expeditions.

We also are building a photo gallery, so if you have any photos of bogs, Sarracenia species, bog gardens and other miscellaneous bog/CP photos, submit those also if you'd like to add them to our gallery.

Thank you Patrick for the donation of your time and skills.  It really looks good!  
biggrin.gif

File not found!!!

Capslock

Oooops...sorry 'bout that!   
confused.gif

I fixed it.

Please note, the expedition is not mine, but Justin Zak's.

OOOOoooooooops! I knew that! My brain is on overload these days. Too much to do and not enough time to do it in....

Oooh! I'm quite fond of that layout! Only addition I could think of is to perhaps make the menu font a teeny bit bigger for those who have a harder time seeing small things. Very nice layout, though; dig those colours! Thanks a lot Patrick!

Thanks, guys!

I have made a note of the menu size. If anyone else has format/design changes they'd like to see, please post them - I'm making a list of things to take care of all at once at some point in the future.

- Patrick

Back