What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heads up!  Email List for Meeting Announcements

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hi Everybody

I would like to get an email list of everyone who would like to notified via email of upcoming monthly NASC meetings, special meetings and growers meetings.

Please provide me with your email addy if you wish to be on this notification list.

Notices will also be posted on the NASC forum as well.

Also feel free to post or email any ideas, suggestions, concerns or topics for the meeting agendas. You can email me at PlantAKiss@aol.com or Rose at rwittpd@charter.net.

AND...please provide me with your AIM name so I can add it to my NASC buddy list if you would like to receive an invitation to the chat room for meetings. I will send an invite to anyone on the list. You can accept or decline the invite, but that list is what I go by as to who to invite in. I can answer IMs but its harder for me to keep an eye on email and PMs once the room is open.

I'd like to encourage people to attend these meetings. You don't have to talk but we welcome any brainstorming!

P.S. The "invitation" thing is just how the Buddy Chat works on AOL...its not meant as a way to exclude people.

OK...31 views to this topic and no email addies. If you don't want to post your email publicly, feel free to PM or email me your address.

Excellent! Good to see this topic was created. You've already got my AIM, but my email is jonathan@rvt.com

Thanks!

urrrrr...I cant get AIM to install..
well, it installed fine, the problem is trying to creatre my username..
it wont accept my password..no matter what i try for a password..
it keeps bouncing me back to enter a new password..I have tried many perfectly valid passwords..
mad.gif

maybe AOL knows I hate them and is forbidding me to play with them..

Scot

thanks suzanne, got the heads up!!

No problem, Rick. Uh...you might find yourself getting another one. hehe As I said, I can be irritating.
biggrin.gif

Scotty...I don't know why it would do that. Somewhere someone posted another thing that allows you to use a number of different messenging services. Maybe if you used that one, it would work better?? I'll see if I can find that post.

LEMME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back