War. War never changes.
NASC Weekly Meeting
December 21, 2006
This NASC Weekly Meeting for Dec 21 was called to order at approximately 8:00 PM Central.
Members in Attendance:
PlantAKiss - Suzanne Hedderly, Vice-President
VodooDancer - Mark Todd, Head of Conservancy
Houstonherp - Mike Howlett, Head Grower
YenYenJ - Jonathan Treffkorn, Secretary
alttlelight – Noah Elhardt, PR and Education
Nepenthesrajah – Jeremiah Harris, Head of Distribution
xvart - J.C. Stoner
bamaud - Ben
1. A vote was held to accept the Secretary Policy and Procedures document as presented to the board, passed without contest.
2. A vote was held to officially accept Noah's Survey forms under the condition of a few changes to aid continuity of the document.
3. NASC website updates were discussed to reflect the most recent data.
4. Mark discussed the state of his planned rescues. Since building schedules have been pushed forward, Mark will visit the site in January. A vote was held to make Mark's actions on site have official NASC sanction and was passed without contest.
5. The January Board election was discussed. All Board members are requested to report their position and if they intend to run for the position again or will not be going for the position again. Membership notifications have been sent out.
The meeting was adjourned at approximately 9:15 Central time.
Thanks to everyone who showed up. We are always glad to see new faces!