What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

National Sarracenia Collection Project

National Sarracenia Collection Project - EVERYONE..Vote your opinions and support

• No, I do not support a U.S. National Sarracenia Collection.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I support the idea but in spirit only.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Yes, I support the project...I'd like to have a task/project assigned to me.

• Yes, I support the project...I'd like to help the cause financially

• Yes, I support the project...I'd like to donate a service and/or my skills to the cause.

• Yes, I support the project...I'd like to donate equipment or work space to the cause.

• Yes, I support the project...I can offer grow space and propagation to the effort

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Yes, I support the project...I am skilled and knowledgeable in the area of sensitive field collectio

• Yes, I support the project, but I don't know what to do. How can I help?

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Yes, I support the project...I can be active in a number of ways listed above

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
haha greenhouse haha lol I can donate a half acre if I had more land I don't need a greenhouse I can keep the plants outside for dormancy I'm in zone 8

There is nothing I'd like more than to get involved in conservation of these plants! Are there any projects that involve getting your hands dirty? Such as research, planting, propagating, etc? I'm very interested in getting direct experience. Please let me know if there is anything you know of, or any way I can help!

Are there any projects that involve getting your hands dirty?

Oh yes.

Please let me know if there is anything you know of, or any way I can help!

Great! We are looking for more members. Have you taken a look at the NASC website? The first step is to join up! The registration has questions about yourself, growing experience, and interests. We welcome you to our meetings (info can be found on the website linked).

I look forward to seeing you soon!

xvart.

Have you taken a look at the NASC website?

I should have mentioned that the NASC website is currently being moved to another server, so it is temporarily down. The Board is working to get it operating as quickly as possible.

xvart.

Back