Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fundraising auction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, it has been suggested that we extend the auction to a week long. As long as this is ok with Phil, I am all for it.

Hopefully we will have a forum specifically for this auction so as to not congest another area. This is how I invision it would work. The donator will post the plant he has to offer in the thread title. All pertinant info would be included in the thread. You then have a week to post in the specific thread (i.e. the plant you want to bid on) the ammount of your bid. You can bid as many times as you like. We will have a set time the auction ends and highest bidder wins.

Unless there are any other objections the auction will start on Friday (3/5) and run till the following friday (3/12)

You may post plants you would like to donate at any time but please get them in on Friday if you can to allow for more exposure.

Payment options will be paypall, check, or money order.

If you win an auction, please remember shipping restrictions. If its too cold, you may have to wait a few days.

Any other suggestions??

We have been getting tons of support on this project, now its time for people to put there money where there mouth is basically.

EDIT: Changed the date at the suggestion of PAK to give us a little more time to organize it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where will the action be held? what internet adress is it?
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sorry, it will be held at www.terraforums.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a S. purpurea purpurea var. 'Montanta' I would like to auction off. This is a tissued cultured clone from ABGs conservation program.
    I remain a man obsessed with a genus
    Brooks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,I dont know if I will auction single plants or make up cp starter kits.I have 2 red dragons,3 S.minor Long Co.Ga. divisions,D.nidifiormis(clumps of small plants) and D.aliciae(clumps of small plants). [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give'em your best, Jerry. That is always the thing to do. And thanks for the donations.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is cool! I've been drooling over that 'Leah Wilkerson' for quite some time. I just hope that anybody that actually makes money in their life doesn't bid on it. I am sure I can come up with some auction stuff. Possibly a plant or three, and I have a CP book (by Pietropaulo) that I never look at. I'll just have to check to be sure it's in presentable shape.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There will be more info regarding the auction coming up soon. Sit tight, keep thinking and there will be a more definitive post on it as soon as I get a chance to breathe!

Thanks everybody.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast