Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: NASC:  Who is willing to help work this project

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol Bob...I THINK you fit into the age requirement. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Thank you for adding your name.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bob, if you're 200, you might be too old. If you are younger than that, hop on. Don't know where we are at yet, and its been a slow ride, but step by step, we move forward.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, my name is santiago, im 13, I dont know if i meet the age requirements, i have much time to spend nursing my plants, im very talented at seed germination, and i have propagantion and growing space, if i dont meet the age requiremen than i will return when i do [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Mens Et Manus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    withdrawn

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello My name is Josh, and I have been looking over the NASC since I got here, but I feel a little more confident now at growing them. I can offer some growspace and seeds when I get plants established for flowering. Thanks to a generous member, JBL, My collection has increased. I can set aside some growspace in my GH for seedlings too. I just have to get better at germinating seeds first! 3 batches of seeds and no germinations yet. My recond stinks at that department, but I have grown the plants I have successfully so far. I live in GA that seems to be a pretty good place to grow these lovely plants in.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can add my name also... As long as I fit those requirments. Just let me know what I can do.
    Sturgeon's Law:
    "Nothing is always absolutely so".

http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102021

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello to everyone! Greg Nevels here! I will do anything required of me to help in this project. I have plenty of grow space in East Texas. I was born and raised in south central Mississippi and still visit there every 15 days! I am very successful growing Sarracenia in my artificial bogs. I am very adept at coming up with gadgets to aid in my hobby. My next project will include some surplus salad bar tables and RO units! It will be out of this world! Anyway, Boglodyte reporting for duty!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well im Alex Lindeman. I'm 15 years old and live in Louisville Kentucky. my strenghts.....I'm very pacient with things. Just about anything is do able for me as long as i have the "raw materials". I'm really getting into Sarracenia now....Such facinating pants! Anything i can do for being a 15 year old and not being able to drive? just write me up! im willing to help any cause(especially when its somthing i like).
    Alex

EDIT: oh yea! My dad works for a land scaping company and he has a bunch of unheated greenhouses. during the winter they are usually filled with plants but there is usually room for a bunch more extras. and ive been growing since november(woohoo) but got my first VFT and been obsessed with CPs since i was 7 or 8. i dont know if i fit the age requierments so if i dont ill just stick around.
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast