Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NASC:  Who is willing to help work this project

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A number of people have PMed me asking how they can help. Good for you and...YAY! (Pat on the back...pat pat pat!)

Anyone who would like to help but doesn't have an assignment or know what to do to help, please post here. We need to know what skills are available so we can match assignments to people willing to work.

Please state your name (first) and any strengths, talents or skills you have or area of interest...then sit tight. Someone will get back to you when we have a job that matches what you have to offer. It might take awhile. Remember, we have a lot of baby steps to take before we're up and running. The further along we get into this, the more areas of need will become apparent.

Thank you for being actively interested in helping.

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Comeone, people!

Umm My name is Kelson, and i dont have any streinghts, talents or skills to speak of. I am interested in conservation, Cp's and birds
    that makes no logic

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's fine Finch. We just want to know who's out there wanting to help. There were lots of voices offering in the original thread...but I don't know where they all are now. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif[/img]

"We the people" can't lose the vision, energy, dedication or tenacity to this project or it will never fly.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im thinking this project has lost a bit of its steam, like Carl said it would. I think their wating for the fundrasing auction
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My name is Peter Elhardt and I'm a sarracenia addict. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    I am willing, ready and waiting to help. I play the cello and make handmade paper. More to the point I have lots of grow space, a decent amount of experience growing sarracenias, and would love to start some. I suppose I have some writing skills.

Peter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,
    My name is John Pizzicara, i love sarracenia, and will do anything i can to help. I have a bunch of sarracenia rubra ssp gulfensis seed i could give to you guys for the auction, also i can provide growing space for the sarrs. I agree the project has lost a bit of its momentum, i wonder why [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bunch of people are working behind the scenes on paperwork and other things needed to make it an official and effective conservancy. I agree the auction could add the spark to keep everyone's attention as the organization types make sure all the eyes are dotted and all the teas are crossed.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals — but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My name is Cole, and Im a recovering alcho.... oops.
    Anyways, like I said, I am at your disposal for any assistance.

Cole [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
    Duele no tenerte cerca, duele no escuchar tu voz. Duele respirar tu ausencia, pero, duele más decirte adiós.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast