Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NASC Contest entries

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok folks, we actually have some money in the till, so in light of this I am going to take half of it and get a new TV. I have been diggin them RP digital W/S big screens.

Ok ok, just kidding. We really need a logo. So, all you photo/paint shop pro's can belly up and show off your stuff.

Up for grabs is a stunning S. Leuco with very specific collection data.

The logo will be used for website, t-shirts and a plethora of spam (ok, kidding again, its friday and my brain can finally roam passed the annoyance of work)

So have at it team.

Casper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awww Geez! Where are my crayons..................no, it won't work! PAK will win for sure. She has more talent in her toenail than I do in all my 155 lbs of rippling muscle.

I pitcher a figger, I mean, I picture a figure (!) all dressed in green, like the pied piper of Tamlin, I mean, Hamlin...and he's pipeing at a basket full of snakey Sarracenia like they are all going to follow him home to his bog! Tastefully rendered in all the ink shades appropriate for Sarracenia.

Hmmmm, where's my pipe I might have to try that hypnosis tune. Belly dance music gets 'em every time.

neeee ne neee neee neee
    neeee ne neee ne ne ne ne

Jay? Brooks? Bug? Dean? You listening here........?
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would think Darlingtonia would work better itf you're going to go with a snake charmer motif [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Too bad I have no artistic talent. Oh well...
    The Best Part About Being a Sociopath is Never Having to Say You're Sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

here's mine.

[img]http://home.**********.com/users/cpyanger/126-2616_IMG.JPG[/img]

(it's a bit blurry but i think you got the picture.)

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Artistic talent isnt a requirement...you can make a rough sketch or describe an idea.

Please bear in mind that this logo could be used in many ways...and that full color reproduction is expensive (letterhead or business cards, etc.). Its a totally different beast to create a logo for print purposes than to created something to pop up on the internet where color is free. It also depend on method of reproduction (offset printing, color copier, laser printer, etc.) This won't be about just a pretty color T-shirt. This is for business purposes first and foremost. Two-color images are cheaper to reproduce than full color.

Also the logo needs to look as good in black and white as it does in color. So it must work both ways. Color will not always be affordable or practical.

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will the contest end?

I will like to submit a logo myself but I don't want to be too late
    ~Michelle (AKA Geva or Jennifer)

Grow/Trade List

Picture Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heres my entry [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] . I may do another one if I have the time. We'll see... (btw, can I enter more than one design?)

Logo Link

Sorry I couldn't post it in here, but the picture would be too big and it would annoy people hehe.
    ~Michelle (AKA Geva or Jennifer)

Grow/Trade List

Picture Thread

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Divaskid

The logo is nice but bear in mind the name of the organization is North American Sarracenia Conservancy. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast