Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NASC Officers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I guess we nee to revive this thread in order to see what s already been discussed. I'm just not seeing many visitors.
    I always suspect everything could be a trap... thats why I'm still alive
    N.A.S.C. Region 9 Head Grower

http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/ZAK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Pyro is nominated for our President, and he will try to do the job if no one else will try. He has informed me he will have times when he is too busy to respond to all, and would like some help with that. I still sit on the Growers Board for the West Coast, and I have nominated Dean Cook, and Jeff Kunkle for the Pacific Northwest. Brooks Garcia is our main guy for Georgia, Florida, and Alabama, and Mississippi, Jay Lechtman says he will sign on For Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina, and will even take PAK out bogging. Mike Howlett is covering Texas, and western Louisiana. I nominate Schloaty for Northeastern USA, and Kirk Martin. I nominate Ozzy to be Conservation Chairman. And I nominate PAK to be Newsletter and Advertising Chairwoman. no doubt I have left something out. Help fill in the blanks, ands let's get rolling.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I volunteered for regional something or other to do with Conservation or perhaps it was Research, I don't quite recall as the chat room moved rather swiftly. Best to ask Copper what I volunteered for however it wasn't an Officer position nor was it a Director position. I wouldn't feel comfortable with one of those slots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just one thing, I nominate Copper for vice President of our Conservancy. Do I hear a second?? I think she has performed beautifully bringing this together. Those skills are needed "up top".
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll second the nomination but it might be too much for her as I thought she was the Committee Chair.

And dear sweet bugweed... where were you last night?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wife declared the plug in off limits. The Boss spoke, I listened. Don't need the headaches. I will stay in touch via PM's. She has no problem with that.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PMs it is!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic!! Copper has been seconded as vice-president, and I think it the best choice. When do we get together again? Much to discuss. I will need to know how solid the nominations are so far. If any other Official duties crop up, the call will go out for nominees. Anyone else, sign in and let us know you are on board. Progressing one small step at a time, but we are progressing.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast