Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NASC MEETING SCHEDULE

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all you NASCers [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

I thought I'd set up this topic so that all NASC meeting times can be posted and easily found here instead of them getting buried in other topics.

Please limit comments in this thread to questions regarding the meetings, meeting topics and the chat room (if you have any problems getting in, etc.).
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all,

The next scheduled meeting will be Friday 03, 2004 at 8:00 PM Central time (2000 hours). The meetings are held in a private chat room. Until something better can be set up the chat room is located on my site.
    Copper's Carnivorous Corner

To enter the chat scroll to the bottom of the homepage. There will be a white retangular box under the webring and next to the counter. You just need to put a user name in and enter. This chat room is only to be used for the NASC meetings and business. I believe that you must have Java to see the chat entry box. I will have the chat up for a couple of hours in the evening all week so that people can try to excess it. No one may be there to speak with, but at least we can find out who can and can not get into the room. If you can not get in please let me know by email or PM.

In this meeting we will be discussing the bylaws, Policies and hopefully selecting officers and main board.

Thank you
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried it and it worked--I got in.

Thanks Rose. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works great for me too, thanks muchly(I know it's not a real word but I like it)
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uh, never mind...
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nebber mind! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smilie4.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There may be one problem. It may be that only ten people can get into the room at a time. I am not sure of this, but if you can not get in and you get a warning of the room if full, try back. I am going to keep the room up and monitor it after the first meeting. If there are those that could not get in they will get a chance to speak on the issues after. Everyone that wants to attend will, but it may take two meetings. Also those that are already on the mailing list will be in the first meeting if that many appear. Why, because they have been involved for the longest time. Also, age will not be discussed. We must keep this meeting on track. I am not sure that people will be able to meet every week, that is a lot to ask, so we must get as much done as possible at every meeting. The rules of order will be followed. The speaker will be recognized and then speak. If it gets disorganized we will not get through it. If someone causes any problems they will be warned once and removed on second violation.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hold on. There may be a change coming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast