What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Volunteers

Basically we are going to be putting together committees to get things done.  Most of it is going to be research and other tedious activities that must be done first.  It will be awhile before growers and collectors are needed, and they will not be needed if you do not get the basics done. It would also behoove those wishing to be growers (except the special, needed few) to show their support for the project and not just the desire to get more plants.

Can I have a show of names please.  

Put your name to the list and we will tell you where you can serve. Please do not put where you would like to serve right now.  Choices can be offered later.  We will let you all know where you can be most helpful for now.  I do not mean to sound bossy, but there is too much work that needs to be done and very few willing to complete it (and those few are short on time)  So let's get this together.  

When the work is to be done for growing and collect, ethics will be most important.

Steve Allinger
I've activated my e-mail button below

Jessica Thompson
JCT91011@aol.com
smile.gif

Jim (Scott) Straus

Copper has informed me that I have been made President of the NASC. Since this is the case, I am asking you all to volunteer your services to the NASC, and you will be contacted and asked what you would like to do, and how you can help. We have a lot to do, and we are moving out. I am tired of sitting around anyway. Keep your eyes on this thread for further updates, and be ready to help our sarracenia, and their preservation.

Keep it going. I will be contacting each of you shortly. There is a lot of work to do. No more sitting around.

Steve Swartz

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Keep your eyes on this thread for further updates, and be ready to help our sarracenia, and their preservation.

I'm ready!!

Homer League
hcl@copper.net

Back