What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Checking of state regs

Checking of state regs. I need someone from each state to check on your state regulations for collection. We need to know if permit is required to collect (rescue) and how we have to go about getting one. If you are willing to help with this please contact me.

Tre is already assisting with this for his state. Thanks Tre.

Thanks all

no cps in nevada! dum dum dum!
smile_h_32.gif

Wrong, Sunpitcher!! You have Utrics!!

I'll check NC, SC and ohio. I'm sure I know the laws in NC but I'll check to make sure.

Dig long and deep! We need to know every aspect of the law regarding the legal collection of necessary materials to get the show going. We do not need to be stepping on anyones toes in this venture, ans should always be able to take any scrutiny from whoever needs to look in on us to see what we are doing. Everything MUST be documented, with permission slips to collect, and private collection locale plants should have any and all necessary paperwork with all the information the giver has. We have to be able to withstand any scrutiny by the powers that be.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Feb. 17 2005,5:28)]Wrong, Sunpitcher!! You have Utrics!!
Are you SERIOUS?
confused.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

WHERE?
confused.gif
!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunPitcher @ Feb. 17 2005,9:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Feb. 17 2005,5:28)]Wrong, Sunpitcher!! You have Utrics!!
Are you SERIOUS?
confused.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

WHERE?
confused.gif
!!!!!
most probably in the sierra nevadas, or around those little marshes in reno
biggrin.gif

Even Nebraska has CPs. If we follow state regs long enough and build a good the states may even contact us when our type of plant is in danger.

Ok! I have...

U. machoriza
U. minor
U. intermedia

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunPitcher @ Feb. 24 2005,1:00)]Ok! I have...

U. machoriza
U. minor
U. intermedia
Now now, don't go wild collecting
smile_k_ani_32.gif

For Florida you have to fill out a form (permit) for every collection. Then get written permission from the landowner. The form should be first mailed to your local agri. agent for approval. This is not for endangered plants though. Those need special forms

Like I would drive all the way up there for plants. Especially if they are fine where they are.

I would drive anywhere I would have to, to see the babies in the wild again. I wouldn't hesitate to collect any plant--------------on film or digitally!

I wouldn't drive for utrics. They are KINDA boring.

For sarrs, dews, and vfts, yeah, i did, and I will again!

I will check on Louisiana regs and update when I get results.

I'll check on NY...I have this business card in my wallet of a woman I met at a friends B-day party....who is an attorney for the Dept. of Environmental Conservation...Guess I should give her a call!!

Thanks Dave.

I have a listing of the cps that grow wild in each state, but I need the regs.

Thanks Tre.

Back