What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lepanthes telipogoniflora source?

• Thread starter Av8tor1
  • Start date
Hobby Lobby? Is that a chain of craft stores? Never heard of it. I was thinking that I could make a stack out of terra cotta pots and use aquarium cement to seal the cracks. I'm also fortunate enough to have a friend with a kiln.
~Joe

Yep, they are pretty common around here... large craft store too
The pipes (they do have a bottom) are 2-3$ ea. IIRC

When you order from that source, you send the funds to a rep in New York. They then bring your order into North America (USA and Canada) while on the Orchid show circuit and ship to you then.

Mine was delivered in beautiful condition.
Av

Good to know - they appeared to have some pretty reasonable prices so far as plants in general go (which probably means a steal for rare, hard-to-propagate plants like orchids) but the website is acting funny so I didn't do a lot of browsing. I want to get back into building terrariums mostly for kicks, but it also occurred to me recently that I could pick up a nice chunk of change building and installing designer terrariums as a side job. Thanks as always for the great info.
~Joe

Ebay Seller ShermanTP (from Wisconsin) carries a number of the species plants from Ecuagenera. I dunno if he imports direct or what but he always has new stuff from them so he's one to watch.

Just tell him you want an outter box if you order the 5 kilo bale of Chilean sphagnum! :D

Back