What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VERY EXCITED Paph. gratrixianum x sib

• Thread starter uphwiz
  • Start date

uphwiz

jimmy
its starting two spikes i ordered this a year ago ,and it was just a very small single growth.
it has put on two more and the first and second have started spiking i just noticed this is a very cool paph. im sure mine wont have this color but it will be nice.
Paph%20gratrixianum.jpg
ill do some progression shots and post as it grows, of course ive been fooled before and got something totally different ,
and didnt know till it bloomed:cry::mad::cry::mad:

WOW, definitly keep us posted with updated pics. It's so exciting when a slipper starts to spike, i have a phrag in bud right now.

any pics yet

Awesome Jimmy!

Nice! What's almost as fun as getting mislabeled plants is having so many clustered together that you end up missing the orchids bloom and find it with a dessicated flower stalk after the fact. Had that happen a few times. LOL

update , dont think its quite finished , but here it is at this point.
IMG_3207.jpg
The upped photo is from my canon sx10 is camera , and the thumbnails, are from my partners ,Sony cyber shot camera.
its good to have the canon out of the tripod after two weeks .

Niiice!! I love pretty flowers soo much...too bad nepenthes don't have nice flowers too XD

Nice specimen Jimmy!
Paphs are my favorites.

Nice Pics too!

Final shot I think its downhill from here, though these flowers can last for several (6 to 8) weeks sometimes, if conditions are right .
IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

WOW that's a vibrant yellow. Love all the colors on it :-D

Back