What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paphiopedilum spicerianum hybrid

• Thread starter uphwiz
  • Start date

uphwiz

jimmy
Ok Paphiopedilum Enzan Fruit 'Hsiao' x spicerianum 'Elim' BM/AOS ??? right LOL, this is its second blooming I did this one,the first came on the plant In december 08 this is probably my nicest size Paph as far as the bloom size its very large , at least I think so ,:-D
IMG_3950.jpg

IMG_3953.jpg

IMG_3952.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful. Was it pretty easy to flower?

xvart.

upwhiz,
Nice Paphiopedilum hybrid, thanks for sharing. Takes me back to my early years in orchid growing and breeding.

I adjusted the name to orchid naming standards.

thanks guys and yes pretty easy, didn't do alot of feeding , though it may have had another bloom or two in that amount of time if I had , but Ive gotten so into the CP thing and lost most of my interest in orchids.
thanks Joseph i never get the names exactly right LOL, you may always make corrections so I don't look so silly.
im out

Oh, I didn't even notice your pretty flower pics til now. That is one sa-wheeeet Paph! :love:

Gorgeous flower! Looks sort of like a pelican to me, actually. Due to the little pouch the lower part of the flower forms.

Wow, I can't wait to have my P. spicerianum bloom!

awgaupp,
Keep in mind that Paphiopedilum spicerianum is only one of the parents of the plant featured in this thread.

Very nice spicerianum hybrid.

Makes my Napa Valley look tame, but I'm even more excited for mine to bloom. Very nice Paph!

Back