Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: NOID Oncidium

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOID Oncidium

I got this one unlabeled last year at Lowes or HD. I grew it indoors over the winter under moderate LED lighting, and acclimated it to partial sun for the summer. A big plant as mine go, over 2'. Fragrance is like chocolate, in a bubble gum sort of way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NOID Oncidium-onc-jpg  
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.
    Just know when to keep the verdict to yourself.

Nepenthes newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks gorgeous! It's probably Onc. Sharry Baby. A variety of it, "Sweet fragrance" has a cherry-like scent, if I'm not mistaken. Either way, it's a very popular hybrid and I'd be willing to get you have some form of it. I'm waiting for mine to go into spike anytime now.

I love those hanging ceramic pots you've got in the background as well ; they don't look butt ugly and they look useful for growing orchids.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! From descriptions I've heard I figured it might be' Sharry Baby' or a similar hybrid. Those pots are pretty cheap too, $10 at Home Depot for a 6". Wish they came in other sizes.
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.
    Just know when to keep the verdict to yourself.