What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orchids

hey guys
here some pics of my orchids.

Im too tired to post the names.  So that will be done tommorrow.

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

Please post any comments,questions, or suggestions

Hope you liked them.

Thanks
Mike

You wouldn't happen to have the name of that dendrobium, would you? My mom grows that same plant (or at least one with extremely similar flowers), and of course lost the tag many years ago. I've been trying to identify it for years.
BTW, nice photos.

Yes, please share the name of the Dendrobium. I got mine a few days ago and it came labeled as "Dendrobium 'Thongchai Gold'" and looks like the one in your first pic. Is this an accurate name?

Is the label printed or hand writen? If its printed you can be quite sure its accurate as it most likley came from Thailand or Taiwan the Phillipines or even Hawaii. They love Dendrobiums in the pacific rim. A lot of the commercially available orchids (Dens and Phals in particular)
have been bred specifically for the cut flower trade which is a massive industry in southeast Asia.

biggrin.gif

They are beautiful!

Thanks for sharing them...I love to see other people's plants and flowers.
smile.gif

suzanne

Good job!!!

Back