What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miniature Orchids Coming Soon!

Hi All!

We're expanding our product line rapidly and have chosen to add miniature orchids to our collection of fine quality plants.

We'll be offering easy to care for mounted (or potted) orchids ranging from extremely small Cadettia taylori to robust and awesome varieties of Bulbophyllum / Cirrhopetalum. We'll have some flowering and some fragrant flowering varieties.

Check our website within the next 2 weeks for these new awesome plants!
smile.gif

Fantastic!
How about plants of the Pleurothallid alliance? Esp. Pleurothallis, Masdevallia & Dracula? Many of these are epiphytes and stay relatively small to tiny in size but bloom consistantly.

Nice, another great addition to add to my CP terrarium.

The orchids are here now!!!! Phil doesn't have them up on the site yet but I spoke to him and he does have a limited number of them available right now.
All you have to do is email him and he can let you know what he has and the prices
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Does anyone know when these plants are going to available?

I am going to start orchids. Could you send out of list of what you have available?

uhh... No offense, but this was in october 2002...
tounge.gif
wink.gif
confused.gif
I've been to Exotic Gardens personally since then, there are no longer any orchids... Unless I'm missing something?
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
confused.gif

Phil actually does have some orchids right now...you'll have to email him to see what is available
smile.gif

ooh! Thanks, COOL
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
(shows what I know
wow.gif
sad.gif
tounge.gif

Hey what is Phil's email address again I can never find or remember it when I need to.

What's with the whole "e-mail for availability" thing?  Why not just post them on the website?  Are you supposed to contact him for other plants as well?  The whole JungleSupply inventory seems pretty dismal--do they just not put it all up for everyone to see...or is that it?

Back