What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally....................

i flowered a mini Cattleya!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! slight problem though, the flower pic of what i thought i purchased and the flower that the plant produced are two different things
confused.gif
i was hoping for the really rich orange that was pictured but instead its a lovely shade of deep red/maroon. oh well just guess that means i have to find another orange one huh? if i can just get my blue ones to flower ill be REALLY pleased. ill take a pic tonite and post it tomorrow.

Nice. I can't get Catts to bloom, no matter what color they are.

my problem is that since i do nothing special, no strict feeding schedule or watering schedule, same light cycle year round and such i cant nail down why my orchids bloom other than because they feel like it. on one hand i have had great success growing plants this way. getting anything to flower on a regular basis is near impossible.

Sure looks like a Sophrolaeliacattleya or Potinara to me.

its a hybrid of some sort, cant remember off the top of my head. give me a day or so and ill get you the info off of the tag.

Once again I cant see the pictures.
smile_h_32.gif
confused.gif

Starman i REALLY wish you would quit posting that EVERYTIME i post. the problem is not on my end. in fact i have purposly looked at my pics on over two dozen different computers with several different operating systems. i can assure you the problem is on your end not mine.

Back