Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cephalotus repotting

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Haha, sorry I can't really help you with your "problem" but I just have to say that that looks so friggen cool!
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the kind words about my plants everyone!

I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to keep these baby Cephs in their pot for now and let them grow some more. I'll give them several more months, maybe somewhere around 6, so that they can mature more before I go changing their pot on them.

What's great is that some bigger pitchers are finally starting to get put out. You can't see them well in this picture, but up until now most of the pitchers have been very small like the ones you see there. There's hope for these Cephs just yet!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mitch,
    Is that ceph from Sarracenia Northwest? I just ordered one plus a few other plants for my terrarium.With most of my plants in dormancy I need something to get me thru the winter::

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MWilson: Nope. That one I got from Black Jungle a while back. The one I got from Sarracenia Northwest is much larger and a picture of it can be found here

I got the "Medium" variety, the one their sold out of now. I'm assuming you picked up a "Small"?

Oh, and I know that feeling of needing to get through the winter. It's partly the reason I have so many terrariums!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Mitch.I know I won't be disappointed in the ceph from Sarracenia Northwest.
    Mark W.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem man. You definitely won't be dissapointed. Sarracenia Northwest always ships great quality plants.

By the way, if you don't mind me asking: What other plants did you order along with your new Ceph?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like it will be happy where it is for the time being. There is still room for expansion. Those dead yellow leaves can be pulled off the plant.
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mitch,

I ordered the ceph,their starter kit of neps and their butterwort hybrid.I'm kind of easing myself back into terrarium plants.Right now I only have a U.livida, sandersonii regular and blue and a couple spatulata in a 20long.

I have 10 vivariums with different species of dartfrogs in them and want to scale back and go with more CP's eventually.
    Mark W.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast