User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Finally!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got some seeds a while back for S. alata Covington, LA S. purpurea Saco, Maine and 4 Darlingtonia, all had some rate of success which I was expecting of the Sarracenia given that I used the regular germination tecnique taught to me by SarraceniaObsessed, but what I wasn't expecting was the Darlingtonia, I have never germinated Darlingonia but for some reason this time it worked! 3 out of 4 seeds Germinated so far, with about a month before I give up on the ones that didnt. Thank you to the providers of theses seeds, hopefully soon I'll have some full growns!
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmph, still nothing on my S. alata Covington, LA... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Gawd_oOo @ Dec. 14 2005,10:00)]Hmph, still nothing on my S. alata Covington, LA... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]
    I had 35 of my 40 S.alat Covington,LA sprout. how long did you stratify them for?
    John 3:16
    My grow list/want list
    Prior to the funeral home visit, we heard ~ "Hey'all watch this ! !"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From when I got them until 11/15. Though I did cold dry not cold moist. Don't remember exactly when it was that I got them, all that was on my old comp... I have some that I took from the cold dry, and put to cold moist, those are gonna strat until Jan 1st, so I still have hope.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cold dry = storage
    cold wet = stratification
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice job! I hope your seedlings do well for you.