What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Growing cephs.

I looked on terraforums, CPUK, and google but I cant find the growing a ceph info I want! I cant find the humidity levels, temperature range, and the general growing info isnt that good either. If someone could plz provide me with this info Id be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

http://www.aqph26.dsl.pipex.com/index.html

This was a big help to me, as well as fellow cultivators. I find that Cephs arent THAT hard, just give them the right soil, big pots and humid conditions with lots of light. Dont keep them water logged, in fact I let mine dry out just a tad. and i mean JUST a tad. Good luck
smile.gif

1:2 peat to perlite/sand
I have been growing mine in a grow window without a terrarium. Humidity 30-60%

Thanks. Getting my nep on Weds so do u think it will grow in lowland nep. conditions? Temp. 84F daytime and 71F at nite and the humidity will be about 75-85%. It is lighted by one compact fluorecent bulb. 40 watt equivelent to 100 watt.

Back