User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Starting up my CP collection again. Judith Hindle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone! Wow.. I haven't been here for 3 years! I searched for my last post and it was May 2003!!!

3 years ago I moved to a small house. At that house, I wasn't able to grow most of my plants anymore, so I sent almost my entire collection to people who would be able to take good care of them. The only CP I kept were S. Flava, VFTs, and Drosera Capensis.

I moved to a bigger brand new home in November. So now I will be able to grow CP again.

I want to start off by getting new plants. I've always wanted to have S. Judith Hindle and I miss my old huge pot of S. Purpurea. I have no idea what places or people are good to get these plants. I have only dealt with 1 online seller (I looked for the site, it no longer exists), the rest of my plants were obtained from individuals from forums, etc... but I no longer have such connections with other CP growers.

Anyway, i'm sorry for this long post. It has been so long and I just had a lot to say. lol.

I might've confused people with all the random things I just said... the point of my post:
    Who are good sellers to get S. Judith Hindle and S. Purpurea Venosa from?
    Statik2426

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This all feels so new to me. I'm going to have to start all over.
    I'm so excited to resurrect this hobby. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

It's 4AM. I should go to sleep.
    Statik2426

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back! You are before my time. It says that you are a Moderator? I can't say that I know good sellers of the Judith Hindle or S. purpurea, but when Lowes brings in CP's, I have seen both species among them.

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW! Its been that long?? Doesn't seem like it. Good to have you back Statick [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]. Keep an eye on the trading post. There's often good stuff given away there.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just changed that tag since i'm not a Moderator anymore.
    Over 100 views and nobody has had good experiences with obtaining Judith Hindle and Purpurea?
    Statik2426

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well at Sarrecenia Northwest they sell excellent pitcher plants and I know that they sell the two plants. Just maybe not now. Id definetly order from them. Or u could wait until **********.com gets some. They also have excellent plants and service.

Edit: They dont have a purpurea but do have judith hindle.