What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMG!!!!!

No. I did not notice any flies. Yes they kind of did look like maggots but much smaller and rolly-polly like. I cant really describe it. Thats the best I can do. Sorry. But I dont think they will be a prob. anymore since all of them are in a garbage bag now being thrown into a landfill.
smile_n_32.gif
I need help with the condition my plant is in now.

the "roly polys" could be whitefly larva. in my opiniton that does NOT look like a ceph. hope it goes well.

Ya it does not look like a ceph I agree. But its alive and its growth so hope I can grow it.

What is that? A leaf cutting? It looks like one of the many leaves a Cephalotus will produce.

It is just a white thing that was in the middle rhizome and so I put it above the soil to see if it was alive and to see if it would start growing.

Hmm.....probably the innerds of the root....dunno but it might grow, leave it be, keep in mild conditions with good humidity.

OK. But just to let u know it has fuzzy stuff on the end of it.

Back