Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: SARRACENIA PHOTO THREAD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, this is a picture of my Darlingtonia.
    'Celebrate the birth of our nation by blowing a little piece of it up'.The Simpsons.
    My grow list ~http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=107403

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's fantastic
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW jack! this is my S. Flava var rugelli(which is the same as Typical right?) anyways the pitcher is almost a foot tall at the tip of the hood.

and this is the whole plant in my mini-bog. BTW there is also a much smaller of the same in there.
    Glider, rugelii has a purple throat patch. Maxima is a variant that is all green. No patch, no rugelii.

Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing like a beautiful stand of darlingtonia to make my day brighter. Thanks, Jack!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, this is a pic from last year the tallest pitcher was 20" tall. This year I had 25 blooms (and pollinated four of them). It seems the more blooms I have the shorter the pitchers, this year they seem to be shorter.
    'Celebrate the birth of our nation by blowing a little piece of it up'.The Simpsons.
    My grow list ~http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=107403

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow jack i wouldnt worry about anything with those beauties those are all awesome everyone keep em coming
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here comes a ton of pics i took today. realized afterwards that there must've been a smudge on the lens or something. hope it's not too annoying, i didn't feel like taking them again.

alabamensis x oreophila

never known for sure what this one is. always called it areolata, and if you see any of my own crosses with "areolata" as part of it, this was the plant that was used. flowers are pink, fyi.

areolata x flava, 2 yr. old seedling. yes, the mother was the previous plant. if i remember correctly, the dad was a flava rugelli. interesting that it looks nearly like a flava ornata at this point, especially since i don't even have that variety.

areolata x (leucophylla x oreophila) - 3 yr. old seedlings. these are a couple of siblings, very slight differences between them. i like 'em a lot. can't wait till they get big. they're about 12" tall now.

areolata x (psittacina x swaniana) - 3 yr. old seedling; and yes, another offspring of that areolata i mentioned earlier.

(alata x minor) x (oreophila x minor)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

citronelli x (flava x psittacina) - 2 yr. old seedling. interesting shape and color, i think.

'Cobra Nest'

excellens x formosa

previous 2 are 2 yr. old seedlings of a cross i did: 'Extreme unction' x 'Ladies In Waiting'

flava

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast